Rainford Hub Membership
If you would like to become a Rainford Hub Member please complete the following form and our membership secretary will be in touch with more information and to arrange payment.
Payment Details: For membership your contact is "Sue Faulkner".
BACS PAYMENTS: Rainford Hub | ACCOUNT 13168913 | SORT CODE 20-74-45
CHEQUES: Payable to: "Rainford Hub"
ADDRESS: Alpine House, 28 Church Road, Rainford, St. Helens, WA11 8HE
Who we are...
Rainford HUB is a voluntary, non-political group of local business people working together to help make Rainford a thriving, more sustainable community and a better place for everyone to live and work.
- To help businesses to grow and flourish, to share our knowledge, experience and expertise.
- To provide a working partnership between business and the community.
- To engage with the local authority and enterprise organisations to improve the infrastructure and facilities in the village.
- To promote local shopping, eating, entertainment and special events in the village.
- To work with local schools and colleges, support community groups and voluntary projects.
Why I should join?
- Inclusion in our website Business Directory.
- Regular Meetings with guest speakers.
- Advice, help and support from other local businesses.
- To ensure your views are represented when decisions are made about Rainford.
- Links with other local organisations.
- Give something back to the community.
- And last but not least, it's a great way to meet local business people in a social atmosphere.
How much does it cost to join?
The cost of membership is £30 per year.